Hi, I’m Jenny and I am a DIYaholic
At Jenny’s Place believes that home decor should be accessible to everyone – regardless of budget. That’s why everything shared here revolves around all things DIY decor.
My desire is to help others build a beautiful, personalized home for their families. Each project needs to be achievable, affordable, and always stunning. I love sharing unique, budget friendly DIY and home decorating basics. I also love getting creative with seasonal and party decorations! So whatever your decorating needs may be, you can count on At Jenny’s Place to help you achieve the look you want – without breaking the bank.
Together we DIY enthusiasts will create beautiful, stylish projects. We’ll upcycle thrift store treasures, make everyday decor, upgrade dollar store items, and put together room looks that will impress your friends and family. So whether you’re looking for some home decorating inspiration or need some help with a specific project, let me help you create the home of your dreams!
TEN JENNY FACTS:
- I am Metis Canadian
- In my family we dance a lot
- I am a self proclaimed chocolate addict
- I have a huge urban garden that provides veggies for more than just our family
- I shoot straight from the hip… which can get me in trouble sometimes
- When I get overwhelmed I clean like a mad woman
- My family is everything to me
- When I was 12 years old I read Gone With the Wind twice in one week
- I can be extremely competitive (especially when it comes to Scrabble)
- I love to go wild berry picking and can pick berries for hours and hours
I always love it when I hear from other DIY enthusiasts so please don’t be shy and drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org